Social / Digital Manager
We are looking for a new Social Media Manager to join our team at Expedition Overland! (This position would be fulfilled on-site in Bozeman, MT.)
Skills & Job Description
The Social / Digital Manager will be responsible for bringing initiatives to life through strategy, project management, excellent copywriting, social monitoring, and reporting on the effectiveness of strategy. A bonus is someone who can also create content through photography, film and graphic design, but not necessary as this person will work closely with our content team. This person needs a strong and intimate knowledge of the social media and digital landscape, the many platforms and effectiveness of current trends. This individual must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, and be team-oriented. Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in social media, digital or content creation for a brand or agency. This is for social media and digital only, we are not looking for camera ops, directors, or expedition members.
- Deep understanding of the digital space including web, apps and ecommerce and can lead a partner in the implementation and creation.
- Can collaborate with a content team to create content and utilizes existing photography and/or designing imagery for social media channels.
- Project management includes the prioritization and management of multiple platforms and ongoing campaigns.
- Strategic vision and planning on social media & digital strategy with the team.
- Can advise marketing leadership with insights and best practices for social / digital spaces to help the team make decisions for optimization and performance across strategic initiatives.
- Manage overall analytics for Social Media including weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance, social interaction, and digital communications.
- Mine analytics data and develop strategies for content creation, optimizing social channels and initiatives, increasing engagement and ROI, and building brand awareness.
- Monitor and evaluate Social Media results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in coordination with our goals and benchmarks.
- Implement, optimize, and build social advertising for digital platforms.
- Creates, manages, and grows the XOVERLAND presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter,
- Snapchat, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Works with web / ecommerce partners to optimize and improve our digital presence.
Additional Skills / Desired Characteristics:
- Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, etc.).
- Must be a team player that enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- WordPress and Shopify experience is a plus.
- Up to date on current social media algorithm changes.
- Desire to work in the overlanding and outdoor industry.
- Health Insurance stipend
- Retirement plans after 6 months employment
- Competitive pay
- Fast-paced workplace
- Flexible time-off