Social Media Manager
We are looking for a new Social Media Manager to join our team at Expedition Overland! (This position would be fulfilled on-site in Bozeman, MT.)
Please read the following and if interested, please send your resume and why you would be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org with SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER in the subject line.
Skills & Job Description
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for bringing social media initiatives to life through project management, content creation, photography, graphic design, excellent copywriting, social monitoring, and reporting on the effectiveness of strategy. This person needs a strong and intimate knowledge of the social media landscape, strategic initiatives, project management, content development, and writing creative copy. The Social Media Manager must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, and be team-oriented. Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in social media or content creation for a brand or agency. This is for social media only, we are not looking for camera ops, directors, or expedition members.
- Creates content and utilizes existing photography and/or designing imagery for social media channels.
- Project management includes the prioritization and management of social media programs, brand campaigns, and development of cross-platform applications.
- Strategic insight and planning on social media strategy with the team.
- Provide insight and execution for marketing with the team to ensure marketing and social strategies will have the greatest impact across all channels.
- Manage overall analytics for Social Media including weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance, social interaction, and digital communications.
- Mine analytics data and develop strategies for content creation, optimizing social channels and initiatives, increasing engagement and ROI, and building brand awareness.
- Monitor and evaluate Social Media results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in coordination with our goals and benchmarks.
- Implement, optimize, and build social advertising for digital platforms.
- Creates, manages, and grows the X Overland, The Overlander Network, and the Overlander Film Fest presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Additional Skills / Desired Characteristics:
- Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, etc.).
- Must be a team player that enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- WordPress and Shopify experience is a plus.
- Up to date on current social media algorithm changes.
- Desire to work in the overlanding and outdoor industry.
- Health Insurance stipend
- Retirement plans after 1 year
- Competitive pay
- Fast-paced workplace