UPDATE: Our Jeep Gladiator has been SOLD! Thank you for your interest.
A rare find! Built by Expedition Overland, this Jeep Gladiator has been used by the team since 2019 as an overlanding vehicle and on-the-road production rig. The setup includes features such as a PCOR Tray System, Long Range Automotive fuel tank, 37” tires, upgraded Icon suspension, dual Warn winches, a solar panel, air compressor and more.
3.6L V6 4×4
18,717 miles. Clean Title.
All fluids have been changed and it’s 100% ready to go!
Avoid current long lead times for aftermarket parts and purchase this turn key vehicle to get a jump on this year’s spring and summer adventures!
Options and Equipment:
- Automatic transmission
- 5x General Tire Grabber X3 Tires 37×12.50R17 (spare unused)
- ICON Alloys Compression Wheels
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 7 Suspension tuned at ICON’s Facility specifically for this vehicle
- 5.13 Nitro Gears
- Airbag man RearAirbags
- ARB Twin Compressor with full lsteel braided air lines
- AEV Raised Air Intake
- AEV Differential Covers
- Warn ZEON 10-S Winches with synthetic rope, front and rear
- RIGID Industries 50” E-Series PRO LED Spot/Flood Combo Light Bar
- RIGID Industries Rock Lights Kit
- CBI Custom Side Steps
- Patriot Campers PCOR Tray and 3/4 Canopy
- Fridge on drivers side
- REDARC Manager 30 Battery Manager
- Long Range Automotive Auxiliary Fuel Tank (17 Gallons)
- Full vinyl-wrapped shortly after purchase. Paint is in great condition underneath.
- 2x sets MAXTRAX Recovery Boards
- 2x AluBox Rifle Boxes
- ICOM 5100A Dual Band Ham Radio with DSTAR
- STIHL Chainsaw
The windshield was recently replaced and all recall work has been completed. Expedition Overland’s 2020 Jeep Gladiator is currently located in Bozeman, Montana.
No trades. Available Immediately. Serious buyers only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for price.